Your privacy is critically important to us.
3. Our Information Sharing Practices
(b) Public Areas. Your use of areas of the Site that are intended for interaction with other users (e.g., message boards, discussion rooms, and other online forums) may allow you to post information. By choosing to use these areas, you understand and agree that anyone may access, use, and disclose any information that you post to those areas. For example, any information (including images) you post to a lost and found bulletin page on the Site will be accessible to all other users of the Site. In addition, if you are a participating shelter or rescue organization, any Personal Information you provide to enable users of the Site to contact you will be shared.
(c) Aggregated Information. From time to time, we may share your User Information (alone or aggregated with User Information of other users of the Site) with third parties (e.g., third parties who serve advertisements on the Site and who use such information to deliver advertisements that they believe will be relevant to you). We will not share any aggregated User Information, however, in a manner that would enable the recipient to personally identify you. In addition, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information in a manner that enables us to trace Non-Personal Information to an individual user. We do so, however, only for our own internal business purposes and will not share such combined data with third parties in a manner that would enable the recipient to personally identify you.
(d) Service Providers. From time to time, we may enter into relationships with third parties who provide services to us (e.g., data management, billing, or storage services). In those circumstances, we disclose User Information that is necessary for such service providers to perform those services and require that they maintain the confidentiality of such User Information.
6. Modifying and Deleting Your Information. If you would like to modify or delete from our database any User Information you previously submitted or any information you posted on the Site, please contact us by e mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that sometimes these requests may take up to ten business days to process, that any User Information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your request. Also, please note that we will maintain User Information in our database whenever we are required to do so by law.
7. Security. We have implemented reasonable measures to help protect your User Information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access or disclosure. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your User Information, we cannot guarantee its security.
8. Links. The Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any such other website and urge you to review such practices prior to submitting any information to such websites.
9. Children’s Privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Site is not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and we do not target the Site to children under the age of 13.
Last updated May 2, 2014
VIP PetCare provides affordable veterinary care for pet lovers every weekend. You can bring your dog or cat to get vaccines, heartworm and fecal tests, pet microchip I.D.s, de-worming services, and more. More about services