Town Cats Adoptions (San Jose North)
Pet Food Express - San Jose - North, 5148 Stevens Creek Boulevard, San Jose, CA 95129
Saturday, October 29, 2016 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Saturday, November 05, 2016 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Saturday, November 12, 2016 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Saturday, November 19, 2016 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Saturday, November 26, 2016 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Saturday, December 03, 2016 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Saturday, December 10, 2016 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Saturday, December 17, 2016 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Saturday, December 24, 2016 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Saturday, December 31, 2016 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
We bring attention to and alleviate the suffering of stray, abandoned, unwanted and feral cats in Santa Clara County by sponsoring innovative programs to help the cats at the traditional shelters in our county. We also educate the public about the cat overpopulation problem and we provide them with the tools to become part of the solution to assist cats through aggressive spay/neuter and cat care programs, such as proving vet care and cat food to low income cat guardian/owners.
We also operate a shelter and find permanent, loving, and safe homes for the homeless house cats and kittens in our care.
- Town Cats is a private, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and is currently the only no-kill Shelter in Santa Clara County.
- Town Cats is the only animal control agency for Gilroy and Morgan Hill.
- Most of the cats we receive are rescued from local municipal shelters that have been put on the euthanasia list because their time was up.
- In 2009, we adopted out 783 cats and kittens to loving homes throughout Santa Clara county including San Jose, Santa Clara, Los Gatos, Campbell, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Morgan Hill and Gilroy. We even place cats to people who come as far away as Los Angeles, San Francisco, Fresno, Los Banos, Hollister, Monterey etc who see our kitties on our website.
- Town Cats manages Trap-Neuter-Return projects throughout Santa Clara County resulting in spay and neuter and daily care of over 500 feral cats annually.
- Every cat we adopt out is spayed/neutered, vaccinated and microchipped.
- Town Cats provides the community with educational materials and workshops such as: "What to do when you find a feral cat" and "How to find homes for cats".
For more information please visit Towncats.
VIP PetCare provides affordable veterinary care for pet lovers every weekend. You can bring your dog or cat to get vaccines, heartworm and fecal tests, pet microchip I.D.s, de-worming services, and more. More about services