Advantage for Cats II
Use Advantage® monthly to kill fleas on your cat.
How Advantage® Works
The active ingredient, imidacloprid, acts on the nervous system of the flea to cause paralysis and subsequent death.
Protecting your cat from fleas is important
Part of keeping your cat healthy means year-round flea protection. That’s because flea bites may:
- Lead to skin infections
- Cause discomfort for your cat
- Lead to allergic skin reactions
- Transmit tapeworms.
Advantage® Topical Solution:
Advantage® kills fleas before they lay eggs and kills flea larvae in pet's surroundings following contact with an Advantage® treated pet.
- Kills fleas, which may reduce the risk of secondary problems such as flea allergy dermatitis and tapeworms
- Kills fleas within 12 hours
- Larval flea stages in the pet's surroundings are killed following contact with an Advantage® treated pet.
- Is waterproof
Millions of pet owners have used effective Advantage® to control flea infestation.
Two dosage sizes:
- Cats 9 lbs. and under
- Cats over 9 lbs.
Available in 6 and 4 packs