VCA San Francisco Veterinary Specialists
600 Alabama Street, San Francisco CA 94110
24/7 Urgent Care and Emergency Services
VCA San Francisco Veterinary Specialists, Inc. is the first and only multispecialty referral hospital in San Francisco. Serving the Bay Area since 1997, our full-service hospital offers specialized care, diagnostics and treatment. We specialize in the areas of internal medicine, surgery, dermatology and allergy, oncology, neurology and neurosurgery, cardiology, complementary and integrative medicine, and behavior. In addition, VCA SFVS provides 24/7 urgent care and emergency services. VCA SFVS is an American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)-accredited referral practice.
- Complete intensive care unit (ICU) laboratory
- Endoscopic foreign body removal
- Full range of blood products
- Oxygen therapy
- 24-hour ICU monitoring by veterinary nurses trained in critical care, surgery and internal medicine
- Emergency surgical service
- Around-the-clock access to SFVS specialists
- Post-operative care for referring veterinarians' surgical cases
We are committed to keeping your trusted general veterinarian informed and in the loop! It is our goal to facilitate the best possible care for your pet in a seamless and worry-free manner.
On October 15 & 16, 2016, the Pet Food Express Bay Area Pet Fair will feature more than 70 California pet rescues and shelters, with over 1,000 adoptable dogs, cats & small animals. More about the pet fair