VCA San Francisco Veterinary Specialists
600 Alabama Street, San Francisco CA 94110
24/7 Urgent Care and Emergency Services
VCA San Francisco Veterinary Specialists, Inc. is the first and only multispecialty referral hospital in San Francisco. Serving the Bay Area since 1997, our full-service hospital offers specialized care, diagnostics and treatment. We specialize in the areas of internal medicine, surgery, dermatology and allergy, oncology, neurology and neurosurgery, cardiology, complementary and integrative medicine, and behavior. In addition, VCA SFVS provides 24/7 urgent care and emergency services. VCA SFVS is an American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA)-accredited referral practice.
- Complete intensive care unit (ICU) laboratory
- Endoscopic foreign body removal
- Full range of blood products
- Oxygen therapy
- 24-hour ICU monitoring by veterinary nurses trained in critical care, surgery and internal medicine
- Emergency surgical service
- Around-the-clock access to SFVS specialists
- Post-operative care for referring veterinarians' surgical cases
We are committed to keeping your trusted general veterinarian informed and in the loop! It is our goal to facilitate the best possible care for your pet in a seamless and worry-free manner.
VIP PetCare provides affordable veterinary care for pet lovers every weekend. You can bring your dog or cat to get vaccines, heartworm and fecal tests, pet microchip I.D.s, de-worming services, and more. More about services