VetCare Veterinary Emergency & Specialty Care Center
7660 Amador Valley Road, Dublin CA 94568
Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Our mission is to provide pets and their families with compassionate, individualized, specialist care in collaboration with your veterinarian. Your VetCare family is a dedicated team, available to you 24-hours a day. Your pet's best interest is our highest priority.
VetCare is ready to provide the most advanced level of emergency and specialized veterinary medical care for your sick or injured pet in a caring and attentive professional setting.
Combining the latest medical technologies and diagnostic equipment with advanced veterinary specialty training, VetCare provides many medical services for your pet that include:
- Around the clock 24-hour Emergency & Critical Care
- Weekday and On-Call Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Radiology services and consultation
VetCare is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our on-site team of dedicated and experienced emergency doctors and nurses are available to assist in the event of any pet injury or acute medical condition such as labored breathing, trauma, weakness or other critical medical need.
VetCare is always ready to provide you with clear timely communication and your pet with uncompromising medical treatment whenever immediate veterinary care is called for.
VetCare is always ready to see you and your pet in any emergency or critical care situation. Below are some general guidelines that will help you determine when a call to VetCare is warranted.
- You have been referred to VetCare by your family veterinarian
- You have an emergency and your family veterinarian is not available
- Your pet needs a special test or procedure not performed by your family veterinarian
- You are new to the area and require medical care for your ill pet
- You have questions regarding the services VetCare provides