Pet CPR & First Aid Training
Pet Food Express - Pasadena, 320 S. Lake Avenue, Pasadena, CA 91101
Sunday, October 21, 2018 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Love & Protect Your Pets - Comprehensive & Hands-On Workshop
According to the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA):
92% of dogs and cats will experience an emergency in their lifetime
60% of animal hospital visits are emergency in nature
1 out of 4 pets would survive if just one pet first aid technique was applied prior to veterinary care
Most pet medical emergencies happen outside the veterinarian's office.
And the first on scene will most likely be YOU...
Are you prepared to give your pet a fighting chance to survive?
The Pet Tech Pet CPR & First Aid Certificate course will teach you:
- How to conduct a primary assessment in an emergency
- How to safely restrain and muzzle an ill or injured pet
- The daily Snout-To-Tail™ wellness assessment to gauge your pet's health vitals
- How to prepare a customized pet first aid kit
- The skills of canine and feline CPR and rescue breathing
- How to manage choking, bleeding, and shock incidents
- Heat and cold injury protocols
- Action steps for insect bites, stings, and snake bites
- And much more!
Who Should Attend: Pets Lovers Ages 16+ Years
Contact: (323) 744-0210 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, visit: www.dogmanities.com/workshops/
Registration Fee: $75/Person (Includes all materials, certificate of training & registration in the Pet Tech Int'l database)
Light refreshments provided
VIP PetCare provides affordable veterinary care for pet lovers every weekend. You can bring your dog or cat to get vaccines, heartworm and fecal tests, pet microchip I.D.s, de-worming services, and more. More about services