United Emergency Animal Clinic - Campbell
905 Dell Avenue, Campbell CA 95008
24 Hours 7 Days/Week
United Emergency Animal Clinic has been a leader in providing emergency care for your pets since 1975. UEAC has two emergency animal clinics located in San Jose and Campbell to provide compassionate care for your pet. Our staff has extensive training and experience to provide quality emergency and critical care for those times of your pets urgent needs.
Unfortunately, you never know when your pet will have an emergency or life-threatening condition. What you can count on is that we’re here 24 hours a day every day of the year, including holidays, to provide medical services, as well as the love and attention your pet needs in a crisis.
In addition to providing vital medical and nursing care when your family veterinary practice is closed, we offer:
- Endoscopy for foreign object removal from the upper gastrointestinal system.
- State-of-the-art diagnostic capabilities, including real-time lab results from our in-house laboratory and digital x-ray imaging to provide high quality radiographic images.
- Trauma services and comprehensive surgical capabilities
- Telemedicine, allowing us to send our x-ray and ultrasound digital images electronically for radiology specialist consultations with results reported as quickly as 1 hour after submission.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and continuous ECG monitoring and oxygen therapy cages for patients with respiratory distress
- Breathing support using our respiratory or anesthetic ventilators.
VIP PetCare provides affordable veterinary care for pet lovers every weekend. You can bring your dog or cat to get vaccines, heartworm and fecal tests, pet microchip I.D.s, de-worming services, and more. More about services